Free Tax Preparation
February 21 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
The IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program and Tac Counseling for the Elderly will provide free tax help for those 60 and older who make a low to moderate income.
Attendees will need to bring
- photo ID
- social security card for taxpayer, spouse and dependents
- birth dates for dependents
- statements from all income sources
- interest and dividend statements from banks
- bank routing numbers and account numbers (if wanting to use direct deposit)
- any other relevant information about income and expenses
Contact Judith Meador at 817-637-8995 for more information.