STEPHENVILLE – Tarleton is making the historic move to NCAA Division I and fans can share in the excitement by purchasing football reserved season tickets beginning Thursday, May 14 at 9 a.m.
Reserved season tickets are $150 per seat in both levels. Children (2+) will be required to purchase a seat in the reserved sections.
Fans have three convenient options to purchase football season tickets:
- Online at tarletonsports.com/tickets
- Over the phone by calling 254-968-1832 (Please allow 24 hours for our staff to respond to voicemails)
- In person at the Tarleton Athletic Ticket Office which is now permanently located on the west side of Memorial Stadium. Ticket office hours are 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
All 2019 season ticket holders have first rights to renew their seats until Friday, July 24 and will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to renew their season tickets.
Individual game tickets go on sale August 1 and are only available for purchase at tarletonsports.com/tickets. The prices for single-game tickets are as follows:
- Reserved Upper – $25/seat (Children 2+ require a reserved ticket)
- Reserved Lower – $25/seat (Children 2+ require a reserved ticket)
- General Admission (Adult) – $15/seat
- General Admission (Youth) – $5/seat (ages 8-18)
- General Admission (Child) – FREE (7 and under)
- Senior Citizen, Military and Tarleton Faculty/Staff General Admission tickets (Adult; Limit 4) – $10/seat (Only sold in person at the ticket office)
The following ticketing policies will also be in effect during the 2020 Football Season:
- Tarleton State University students receive free admission to all home football games with a valid Texan Card. This applies to students at all Tarleton campus.
- Clear Bag Policy: Memorial Stadium follows a strict Clear Bag Policy. For more information on the policy visit tarletonsports.com/clearbag
- Club and Luxury Suites: These are sold out for the 2020 football season. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on a waiting list.
- All fans regardless of age require a ticket to enter the Club and/or Luxury Suites.
- Handicap Seating: All handicap seating is located at the top of the main concourse (100 level). Handicap seating is priced as a general admission ticket, despite having purple chair back seats.
Tarleton intends to host football games during the 2020 season. Exact details regarding games are subject to change, but Tarleton Athletics is offering season ticket protection to fans due to the uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic. The season ticket protection policy offers fans the following theee options:
- A prorated refund based on the number of games lost
- A credit towards 2021-22 season tickets
- Fans can earmark their money as a donation to the athletic department
Tarleton is currently scheduled to open the season September 5 at Sam Houston State and set to host six home games at Memorial Stadium. The Texans will host Missouri State November 7 at 6 p.m. in the program’s first NCAA Division I home game. Homecoming is currently scheduled for October 17 against Texas A&M-Kingsville.