ORLANDO, Fla.- The Texans take a 5-2 loss in the match against Lee University.
The Lady Flames took the lead early in the match with two wins in doubles before Alicia Barbaroux took down her singles opponent with a 6-0, 6-2 victory, giving Tarleton their first point of the match. Celia Vaudiau earned Tarleton’s other point on the day with a 6-0, 3-6, 10-5 defeat in the No. 3 position of the lineup.
The complete results are as follows:
- M. Ujdur/M. Maiz (LU) def. Nathalie Ulander/Celia Vaudiau (TSU) 6-1
- Alicia Barbaroux/Faustine Palattel (TSU) def. C.Sicknger/D. Moreno (LU) 7-5
- L. Trammell/S. Donaldson (LU) def. Delfina Rodriguez/Aubry Hutson (TSU) 6-1
- Alicia Barbarouz (TSU) def. C. Sicknger (LU) 6-0, 6-2
- M. Maiz (LU) def. Nathalie Ulander (TSU) 6-1, 6-2
- Celia Vaudiau (TSU) def. M.Ujdur (LU) 6-0, 3-6, 10-5
- S. Donaldson (LU) def. Faustine Palatte (TSU) 6-2, 4-6, 9-11
- L. Trammell (LU) def. Delfina Rodriguez (TSU) 6-1, 6-1
- D. Moreno (LU) def. Aubry Hutson (TSU) 0-6, 1-6
The Texans will be back in action against No. 6 Saint Leo University at 11 a.m. on Wednesday at the Saint Leo Tennis Complex.