The City of Stephenville – Parks and Leisure is offering a citizen’s call line to inform residents of resources available within the Stephenville community.
The Park & Leisure Division wants to ensure that Stephenville residents, especially senior citizens and those with physical limitations, have access to food and other necessities as they self-isolate to avoid exposure. The citizen’s information line is available Monday through Friday 8am -5pm. Local businesses and agencies can assist by keeping us informed of any updates in their services.
Resource information includes:
- Food Pantries
- Grocery store hours and accommodations
- Restaurants currently delivering and stocking piling staple items
- Public transit services
- Local agencies assistance programs
- Stephenville Senior Citizen’s Center (254) 918-1288
- Parks and Recreation (254) 918-1295
- Stephenville Public Library (254) 918- 1240