STEPHENVILLE – Single game football tickets are ready for purchase at TarletonSports.com/Tickets.
Tarleton is set to be a part of the revival of Western Athletic Conference football as part of the Texans’ second year in NCAA Division I. The Texans will play host to six games at Memorial Stadium in Stephenville this fall, including its annual Family Weekend game on September 11 and Homecoming on October 23 at 6 p.m.
Fans are now able to purchase single game tickets in addition to reserved season tickets ahead of the home opener on September 11 against Fort Lewis. The home opener will also be the annual Family Weekend game, which has featured a capacity crowd in four of the last five seasons. Another hot ticket is the annual homecoming game, which features the Texans against longtime rival Midwestern State on October 23 at 6 p.m.
Games are expected to return to normal operating procedures in the fall with capacity back to 100-percent availability and traditional tailgate experiences in Texan Alley.
The games against Fort Lewis (Family Weekend), Midwestern State (Homecoming) and Sam Houston are considered ‘peak’ games while the remaining three home games against New Mexico Highlands, Lamar and Central Arkansas will be considered ‘non-peak’ games.
Single game reserved ticket prices are as follows:
- PEAK Game Reserved Section 104 & 203 – $33 per seat
- PEAK Game Reserved Section 202 & 204 – $30 per seat
- PEAK Game Reserved Section 201 & 205 – $28 per seat
- NON-PEAK Game Reserved Section 104 & 203 – $30 per seat
- NON-PEAK Game Reserved Section 202 & 204 – $27 per seat
- NON-PEAK Game Reserved Section 201 & 205 – $25 per seat
Reserved sections are located on the west side of Memorial Stadium and feature chairback seats. Children age two and older require a ticket in the reserved sections.
Single game general admission ticket prices are as follows:
- PEAK Game General Admission West (Home) side – $20 per seat
- PEAK Game General Admission East (Visitor) side – $18 per seat
- PEAK Game Faculty and Staff Discounted General Admission – $13 per seat
- NON-PEAK Game General Admission West (Home) side – $17 per seat
- NON-PEAK Game General Admission East (Visitor) side – $15 per seat
- NON-PEAK Game Faculty and Staff Discounted General Admission – $10 per seat
Children ages five and under will be admitted free with the purchase of an adult general admission ticket. Children ages six and over must purchase a general admission (full price) ticket. Information on how to purchase faculty and staff discounted tickets will be sent by e-mail around August 1. Those discounted tickets are limit four (4).
Also, for the first time in school history, Tarleton is offering a General Admission Season Pass for a one-time fee of $99. This pass includes all six home games and is good for one general admission seat on the west (home) side.
Ticket purchases can be made online at TarletonSports.com/Tickets. Tarleton will host six home games this fall at Memorial Stadium in Stephenville. Tarleton student tickets will still free of charge to students from any Tarleton campus with a valid ID number and must be reserved in advance at TarletonSports.com/Tickets. Student tickets will be available August 16.