The Family Land Heritage Program is a recognition program that honors families who have owned and operated a continuous agricultural operation for 100 years or more. Every year TDA hosts a ceremony at the Texas State Capitol to celebrate and commemorate the families who have passed down their proud Texas legacy from generation to generation.
• Download a list of all Family Land Heritage Honorees from the program’s inception in 1974 to present.
• Download an order form for Family Land Heritage Ceremony Program/Registry books from 1974 to present.
2017 Family Land Heritage Ceremony
• The application deadline for this year is June 1, 2017.
• View qualifications and application instructions.
• View frequently asked questions regarding the program.
• Download an application for the 2017 Family Land Heritage Ceremony.
Are you confirmed as a 2017 Family Land Heritage Ceremony Honoree?
• View accessibility information for honorees.
• Download maps of the Texas State Capitol showing program locations (Coming Soon).
• Download general information for the 2017 ceremony (Coming Soon).
Would your business or organization like to be a Family Land Heritage Program Sponsor?
• We are currently seeking sponsors of all levels to assist in funding the Family Land Heritage Program.
• To receive recognition at this year’s ceremony, donations must be submitted by October 1, 2017.
• Download a Sponsorship & Donation form to view available levels and make your commitment.
2016 Family Land Heritage Ceremony
The 2016 Family Land Heritage Ceremony took place on November 3, 2016 at the Texas State Capitol. We would like to thank everyone who was part of the ceremony, especially our 2016 Honorees and the program sponsors below.
Were you a 2016 Family Land Heritage Ceremony Honoree?
• Download order forms for additional Certificates, Programs or DVD’s.
• Find out where to order aluminum gate signs or bronze markers to display your recognition.
• View and order photos of the ceremony at www.alexlabry.com or by calling (512) 567-3434.